We have updated the Unsc Telem protocol that make telemetry works better on some of the flybarless system like Brain2, Spirits …etc. Please reinstall V52 firmware if you already have, or upgrade to V52 firmware if you did not update yet.
If you have any problem about this please send us email at support @ spihk.com.
Thanks a lot.
This gallery contains 19 photos.
Team Scorpion joined Rotor Asia Masters 2017 last weekend. Here are some highlights from this event: Panorama view from Pilot´s station on Saturday Brand new prototypes of Scorpion HKII-4530-540KV and HKII-4530-500KV, first competition- fist win for this motor! More infos … Continue reading
This gallery contains 2 photos.
BRCA R4 & R5 Boughton, a Astro turf track in the Mid East of England. Although not your usual Astro track as this one has no traction! It’s almost like dirt, where you have to drift the car around the … Continue reading
To all Scorpion Tribunus users, we just update the Tribunus apps for Android that you are allow to load and read the log from all the Tribunus ESC. Check this out!!!
This gallery contains 2 photos.
Lee Martin said : Great training day today down at Mendip RC Raceway! Great to see so many fast youngsters and a club willing to support them! Props to Martin Owen and the club for helping these guys out. Was … Continue reading
This gallery contains 5 photos.
Congratulations to Alvin Chai won the first place on Sarawak Championship 2017 B main EP 1/10 Touring.
We just released the latest V52 firmware for all Scorpion Tribunus ESC, please update your Tribunus ESC. Below is the update log.
– for 14S ESC increased measurement precision on phases (better starting, better sync)
– Added additional start up calibration (increased power on time)
– Added one more protection for maximum ESC temeperature (2s delay, 130 for mosfet, 110 for control)
– added event flag for sync loose (after 2s of sync error, power will be cut to 40A for14S and 12S, to 30A for 6S)
– added short circuit protection
– set default BEC voltage to 5V
– fixed bailout and restart mistake for Vbar mode
– added RPM output signal for all modes
– added writing instant error code to the log
– Added time for unsolicited telemetry mode. Added additional check for false switch to PC mode.
– Changed maximum allowed current for 14S to 280A.
– It supported 06-120A ESC and 14-200S BEC ESC.
Tribunus 14-200A V52 firmware.
To everybody please pay attention to the below domain and they sent email to get your information, don’t click the link or reply the email.
This gallery contains 50 photos.
IRCHA Jamboree 2017 in Muncie- Indiana. The place to be for all Model helicopter fans and pilots every year beginning of August! Results for Scorpion pilots this year: 1st place Nick Maxwell in “battle of the brands” competition using Scorpion … Continue reading
If you want to use the internal Tribunus ESCs govenor and you was using VBar govenor before please follow these steps (please remove the blades first for safety reasons):
- choose “Gov. with recalc values” in your Tribunus ESC settings
- restart the ESC (store), ESC will restart
- disable Scorpion App in your VBar control
- go to model setup/ govenor/ govenor mode and choose “external”
- calibrate throttle endpoints of the ESC: go to model setup/ setup tools/ ESC setup wizard and choose “other ESC, then go to full negative collective stick position, turn off the ESC, go to full collective stick position on your VBar control, power up the ESC again, wait few seconds for one beep of the ESC and go to full negative collective stick position on your Vbar control, you will hear two beeps and POS Morse code come from the motor, this mean your calibration is done
- enable Scorpion App for telemetry features
After these steps you can select a fixed trottle value in your govenor menu/ ESC output for each flight bank while using Tribunus ESC internal govenor.