Tribunus ESC Critical firmware update!
Tribunus series ESC V.49 update is released, please update as soon as possible, added security!
– update protection algorithm.
– Added temperature measurement bug fix.
– Added continues current limitation based on timeout set in pc program. Value is calculated as current value set on the program x 2 + 12A Gap, but no more than maximum allowed current for device
– BEC protection improved.
– Fixed problem with beep mode with different motor direction settings.
– Added motor checking before beeping.
– Changed default maximum temperature setting to 120 degrees
– Changed default protection delay setting to 5 seconds
– Changed default maximum current setting to 200A for 14S ESC.
– Limited maximum pulse current to 250A for 6S ESC and to 350A for 14S ESC
– Fixed problem with not enough current for calibration process and motor check process.
– Time out for PC connection in Unsc Telem communications mode extended to 15 second from 10 second.
-Governor maximum RPM calculations increased by 5%.