We just released the latest V52 firmware for all Scorpion Tribunus ESC, please update your Tribunus ESC. Below is the update log.
– for 14S ESC increased measurement precision on phases (better starting, better sync)
– Added additional start up calibration (increased power on time)
– Added one more protection for maximum ESC temeperature (2s delay, 130 for mosfet, 110 for control)
– added event flag for sync loose (after 2s of sync error, power will be cut to 40A for14S and 12S, to 30A for 6S)
– added short circuit protection
– set default BEC voltage to 5V
– fixed bailout and restart mistake for Vbar mode
– added RPM output signal for all modes
– added writing instant error code to the log
– Added time for unsolicited telemetry mode. Added additional check for false switch to PC mode.
– Changed maximum allowed current for 14S to 280A.
– It supported 06-120A ESC and 14-200S BEC ESC.