New Release!!! Scorpion Tribunus II 12-130A ESC SBEC
In December 2017 we released the first Tribunus 12-130A, which is one of the most popular ESC in the 600~700 class helicopter and 40cc ~ 70cc airplane.
Today, Scorpion is proud to introduce an all new ESC! The Scorpion Tribunus II 12-130A ESC SBEC.
The First generation of Tribunus 12-130 ESC SBEC was well accepted in the R/C hobby market, however we have now taken into account user feedback from the first-generation ESC, as well our own experience from our other Tribunus II ESC's, and improved the design significantly for our 130A sized ESC.
To name a few extraordinary new features, it has
- Newly added USB port for PC connection with/ without a main power source
- Improved BEC Protection
- Futaba telemetry support without additional adaptor
- Android apps supported to allow you to configure or update the ESC via USB port without main power source
Other equally exceptional new features are :
- Improved BEC current and voltage drop for high amps servos. 0.8v drop on 30a
- Added gear ratio and motor poles settings for Jeti and Futaba telemetry
- Increased log size to 64kB
- Optimized current protection
- More PC motor control function
Max Continuous Current | 130 Amps
Peak Current | 200 Amps
Operating Voltage Range | 14-52 Volts
BEC Output voltage: | 5.1V to 8.1V adjustable.
Max Continuous BEC Output | 10 Amps @ 8.1 V
Peak BEC Output | 30 Amps/1s @ 8.1 V
On Resistance | 0.7 mOhms *2
Size | 75.3 x 44.3 x 25.8 mm (2.96 x 1.74 x 1.01 in)
Weight (Without Connectors) | 195 g (6.87 oz)
Drive frequency | 8kHz - 32kHz
It is now available to order and the MSRP : US$ 319.99.