New Released !!! Scorpion Tribunus II 12-80A ESC SBEC.
New Released !!! New generation Scorpion Tribunus II 12-80A ESC SBEC is online now !!!
In 2019 we released the second generation of our Tribunus line of ESC's, which was the Tribunus II 06-120A ESC. This ESC was for mid size airplanes and helicopters using 6s battery.
Since then we have received much feedback about the second generation Tribunus II 06-120A ESC from pilots around the world and now we have decided that it is time to bring the ESC for this size range of model, to a HV level!
Today, Scorpion is proud to introduce an all new ESC! The Scorpion Tribunus II 12-80A ESC SBEC.
The Second generation of Tribunus II 06-120 ESC SBEC was well accepted in the R/C hobby market, however we have now taken into account user feedback from the Second generation ESC, as well our own experience from our other Tribunus ESC's, and improved the design significantly for our 12S ESC with compact size.
To name a few extraordinary new features, it has
- Enhanced case and PCB design for better heat dissipation and efficiency
- Newly added USB port for PC connection with/ without a main power source
- Improved BEC Protection
- Futaba telemetry support without additional adaptor
- Android apps supported to allow you to configure or update the ESC via USB port without main power source
Other equally exceptional new features are :
- Improved BEC current and voltage drop for high amps servos. 0.8v drop on 30a
- Added gear ratio and motor poles settings for Jeti and Futaba telemetry
- Increased log size to 64kB
- Optimized current protection
- More PC motor control function
Max Continuous Current : 80Amps
Max Peak Current: 100Amps
Operating Voltage Range : 14-52 Volts
Size | 76.7 x 36.5 x 25.4 mm (3.02 x 1.44 x 1 in)
Weight ( without connectors) : 120 g ( 4.23 oz)
Stock available at MSRP : US$ 289.99.
Don't miss out on this brand new ESC from Scorpion Power Systems ! Place your order now to experience the new ESC in 400~550 class helicopter and 60-80" 12s powered airplanes !!!
← Back to news list